Keto Frustrations?

That was the third time I started Keto.
And then the binges started happening again.
I blame hormones, the stress, the badly timed and few snacks....I blame everything.
And then I go on TwinBody and see all these amazing success stores of women with my similar height and starting weight loosing 15, 20, 7, 25 pounds a month and tracking them with the little cute month calendar counters.
What am I doing wrong? What do I get unmotivated like this and succumb to binges?
Then I say: 'OK, maybe I can just start with Intermittent Fasting and then add on Keto, so I can have the whole psychological getting-used-to-new-patterns part down'
But then another binge.
And yet...I'm not giving up. I am doing this as a gift to myself. So long as it feels fun, so I'm taking a semi-break from all this but there are many things I've learned about myself during all of this trial and error time:


  • I eat many more fruits and veggies now
  • I cook so much more now
  • I worry less about what I'm going to eat when I'm in the zone
  • I feel fully satisfied and don't have any cravings for sweets and bread-y stuff while I'm in it (aside from the binge periods, of course).
  • I am full of energy when I'm in Ketosis



These should be reasons enough to continue. 
I am going to print these out and put them on my wall for motivation.

I am curious to see who else is going through this. 

-Ana







Comments